It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph would be useful if he could stay out of the treatment room, Kolarov may well stay as he can be used as cover for CB and LB positions .... Otamendi's making noises about offers from clubs, I think he wants to go back to Spain so I don't know where we're looking for centre-backs, it seems to have gone quiet on that front ...

Kolarov will stay and be a utility central defender.

Delph will likely stay because he is homegrown, but I think if he could Pep would sell him because he is unreliable when it comes to keeping himself fit.

Fernando is the main one for me. Just not good enough, doesn't fits Pep's style and is just taking up a place of a player who could properly be of use to us.

So many potential options if that came off.

. . . . . . . . . ...... EDERSON.....
.. WALKER.. KOMPS.. STONES.. SANDRO

DE BRUYNE.... FABINHO...... SILVA....

JESUS............... SERGIO.......... SANCHEZ
So with that lineup are you implying Sandro and Sanchez are likely? Like the look of that squad.

Christ tolmie no sane or raheem....gulp

Whilst I acknowledge that they are different types of players, I am of the view that Sane currently offers more than Jesus.

U would think we need a couple of faces official within the next fortnight before players disappear on holiday.

This is gonna be our biggest spending summer. So many people to replace, not simply freshening up.

The bods upstairs are gonna have their work cut out if they let all targets drag on too long.

Time to earn their coin and box em off asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.