It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ tolmie no sane or raheem....gulp

They are young lads.

For as talented as they are I think Pep has realised this season that over the course of a season they are too inexperienced to play every week and win us a title or Champions League.

Same goes with Jesus. I think he will have moments when he will be benched next season.

I think the entire forum is behind Ederson, Walker, Sandro, Fabinho and Sanchez. Walking away with them 5 makes us ridiculous. If we go all out for them 5, and replace Otamendi if he leaves, then we'll be big favourites for the title in my view.

Not a clue mate, why would I have on that score!!

Pep made over 100 changes last season, but we had no serious quality in depth.

Imagine how competitive we can become access all the competitions.

Still expecting six or seven new faces.

lol very true mate. So ederson, walker, Alex Sandro, Fabinho and Sanchez are first choice targets?

So many potential options if that came off.

. . . . . . . . . ...... EDERSON.....
.. WALKER.. KOMPS.. STONES.. SANDRO

DE BRUYNE.... FABINHO...... SILVA....

JESUS............... SERGIO.......... SANCHEZ

Nice!;) For me, the change at fullback alone makes us greatly improved. As Willy has been confirmed, it makes me think, we already have a replacement keeper in mind.....

Great respect for the guys that are leaving but hard to argue that they were the clear weak links in the squad....exciting summer ahead!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.