It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
i disagree, i think hes been professional and as hard working has anyone, especially considering his age. i haven't seen the sulky behavior your talking about, even if its true, its not really a reason to bench him. hes been brilliant.

Holding 3 fingers up is petulant? Sweet Jebus the game has changed.

Was just thinking the same thing.

Definitely an act of petulance.

Anyway, I digress, I seem to remember saying it wasn't anything to worry about and he'd grow out of it...it's the transfer forum and we're too busy getting excited about the stupidly big summer we're having this week to care about such things until August.

If you celebrate your goal by waging 3 fingers in the referees face then yeah it's petulant.

How poor is your memory? Can you not remember it?
That ref deserved it, about time they were called up and humbled. They might start doing their job properly.

Don't see how telling the ref that he's failed to award us three nailed on penalties is sulky or petulant myself. But that's just an opinion.
It's hardly clapping in the refs face stuff.
Anyway, who cares.

Don't see how telling the ref that he's failed to award us three nailed on penalties is sulky or petulant myself. But that's just an opinion.
Anyway, who cares.

Really? You think wagging your hand in the refs face and needing Zabaleta to pull you away isn't petulant, but a sarcastic clap is?

I get the feeling if he'd clapped sarcastically you'd suddenly think that's not petulant either.

I think the kid even admitted it was in the interview afterwards and apologised.

That ref deserved it, about time they were called up and humbled. They might start doing their job properly.

I can remember aggressive walking!far worse than 3fingered petulance!

The ref deserved it.... twunt!

Anyway, who cares.

Really? You think wagging your hand in the refs face and needing Zabaleta to pull you away isn't petulant, but a sarcastic clap is?

I get the feeling if he'd clapped sarcastically you'd suddenly think that's not petulant either.

I think the kid even admitted it was in the interview afterwards and apologised.

This is what efficient transfer dealing does to this forum.

Bring back the Alfonso Alves transfer saga so sanity can be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.