Welcome Bernardo Silva

DAx2eERXkAAdDxd.jpg

Just because you don't take the time out to watch other leagues doesn't mean that nobody else does. French football was shown quite a lot on BT last year. Then of course the Champions League, watched him and Monaco 6 times alone in the knock out rounds.

There are only so many minutes in the day and as I said about Silva I watched him in the champions league obviously. Nobody would have that much in depth footballing knowledge to follow all the football, youtube it is then ;)

Nice to see all at MCFC and Monaco kept the deal between themselves and has taken everyone by surprise
Even the media are saying what a excellent signing we have made
CTID

Well done city on negotiating such a bargain price. I am assuming they still do transfers in francs like they use guineas for horse racing here.

I see what you are saying but surely you are excited about bringing in top talent of this age? We're moving rapidly from a relatively geriatric squad to one with a core of high potential youngsters who will grow individually and collectively. The future is sky blue, mate.

Do not get me wrong already I can tell he is the type of player I like to watch but we do have a tendency on this forum to overhype players and arguably place too much expectation on them.

I was also excited to see Zinchenko and Roberts other young talent but that will be less likely now.

For me I was hoping for a goal scoring midfielder to ease the burden on Aguero. Not sure he is that player and has a lot to prove but I do agree overall I like the direction the club is following in the last two transfer windows.

Hopefully he will bed in and prove himself over the next couple of years as a great aquisition but I will wait to see him in action before throwing inflated platitudes at him.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.