F.A. Cup Final Arsenal v Chelsea

I was giving him credit for the offside, but when I saw the replay, no reason not to give handball. The sending off is also ridiculous for me, the simpe fact being he doesn't book.every diver, so why in a cup final ?

Either shit or bent or both.
Was a ridiculous sending off purely because the first yellow was a joke TBH, the dive deserved a yellow though.

They all deserve a yellow, but does Taylor always give a yellow ? No. So why in the cup final.
True, don't like criticising correct decisions though. He didn't really need to give the free, Arsenal had already recovered the ball, so he could have just waved play on as usual.

“A player who is dismissed from the field of play for receiving a second caution in the same match will be suspended automatically from all approved first team matches commencing forthwith, until such time as his club’s first team has completed its next match in an approved competition.”

So 2 yellows is a one match suspension which Moses will serve next season.

Shearer seemed to imply the new rules will mean he will be banned retrospectively, though that may be in the inference.

Moses should do what Scholes did, retire. Then come out of retirement and serve no ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.