Pep's contract situation

From a recruitment point of view great news for any potential signing to see the commitment of the manager and a nice indicator that Pep is enjoying his time here.

I really hope this is true, i would even accept another year building if this is the case i really would. Give us as much Pep as we can get i say. We can see what he is aiming for and i think every blue would like to see it work and flourish under Pep for many a year.

I hope so!

It means he loves it here and it means we're giving him time to get it right, to set up the team for proper success, consistent success year on year. It also is a big boost to incoming players knowing that he's going to be here for a while, you can see how much the best want to play for him in their interviews.

Great news. What does our manager say to attract players: I want to make each player a better player.

Moanhio on the other hand always aims to improve his own reputation.....i have won.... I am special....I am the brains....

who would you want to sign for?

Let's hope his family have settled and enjoy Manchester?

That will be a huge factor in Pep staying.

But, haven't we heared a similar story a few months back?

Not only that, but Manchester city centre will have at least a further 15 skyscrapers in 5 years time.

That in itself is worth staying for. :-)

Let's hope his family have settled and enjoy Manchester?

That will be a huge factor in Pep staying.

But, haven't we heared a similar story a few months back?

Not only that, but Manchester city centre will have at least a further 15 skyscrapers in 5 years time.

That in itself is worth staying for. :-)

I think his kids age will play a factor. I remember reading a few years ago that When Mourinho went back to Chelsea he said that he'd be staying in England for the foreseeable. Allegedly he told them if they sacked him he'd be going to another Premier League club because his kids had reached 14/15 and needed to have some stability, not uproot their lives every 2/3 years and Importnatly be in country while they tried to do their GCSE/Alevels or equivalent.

Pep might reach a similar conclusion. I think his older kids are 14 and 12? His current contract takes them up to 17 and 15. I'm sure I remember seeing the wife takes education pretty seriously when she was checking out all the schools in greater Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.