It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
dirty_old_man_flask.jpg
Surely it should be "Dirty-Old-Man".

After Bernardo Silva, City are now looking to wrap up deals for Ederson Moraes (23), Benjamin Mendy (22) and Fabinho (23). [@MullockSMirror]

City are also closing in on Spurs right-back Kyle Walker (26) and are still confident of landing Alexis Sanchez (28). [@MullockSMirror]

The arrival of Bernardo Silva has not altered Pep's determination to reunite with Alexis, who prefers City to Bayern. [@MullockSMirror]

Wot, no centre back?

Wot, no centre back?

I think Pep wants Bonucci as some reports have documented this week. It will be a tough one to get over the line, however that could change if Juve won the Champions League.

Let's wait and see.

I am unconvinced Otamendi is going to be here next season.

Wot, no centre back?

Full backs and keeper are more important at the moment and we can't pass up on a player of Sanchez's quality if he's available.

Laporte rumours are still out there, I know Mendy can cover at centre back (possible 3 at the back) and they could be waiting to see what Bonucci wants to do after the Champions League Final.

Full backs and keeper are more important at the moment and we can't pass up on a player of Sanchez's quality if he's available.

Laporte rumours are still out there, I know Mendy can cover at centre back (possible 3 at the back) and they could be waiting to see what Bonucci wants to do after the Champions League Final.

That's what I think is happening.

If Juve win he may see his work there as done.

I was one who followed his potential transfer to City last season and got the feeling he was pretty damn close to joining us. What happened in the end I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.