It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Mendy, Ederson, Walker(?), Fabinho(?), are all either imminent or at an advanced stage. And we want Sanchez, but i'd imagine that will take time if it happens.

The only thing missing is the CB. Pep apparently wants one, but there are no strong links. Reckon it will be out of the blue? Like with Bernardo. What are they waiting for?

There's not gonna be a set first team lineup, obviously everyone will rotate
If Pep gets what he wants then from the start Aguero & Sterling will be benched.

There is not a chance he will make over 100 changes like he has this season.

Aguero knows this & if if Sanchez does sign then I honestly think it's game on or game up for Sergio..

Just imagine trying to pick 5 from
Sane, Sterling, Silva,Silva, KDB,Aguero, Jesus & Sanchez

Then 1 from Fabinio, Dino, Yaya or Gundagun

Front 3 of either or a combination of the below seems pretty good to me. (Imo it's Roberts or Sanchez)

Sanchez Aguero Bernardo
............Or...........
Sane Jesus Sterling

If Pep gets what he wants then from the start Aguero & Sterling will be benched.

There is not a chance he will make over 100 changes like he has this season.

Aguero knows this & if if Sanchez does sign then I honestly think it's game on or game up for Sergio..

Just imagine trying to pick 5 from
Sane, Sterling, Silva,Silva, KDB,Aguero, Jesus & Sanchez

Then 1 from Fabinio, Dino, Yaya or Gundagun
Why would u bench the best striker in prem ?

After Bernardo Silva, City are now looking to wrap up deals for Ederson Moraes (23), Benjamin Mendy (22) and Fabinho (23). [@MullockSMirror]

City are also closing in on Spurs right-back Kyle Walker (26) and are still confident of landing Alexis Sanchez (28). [@MullockSMirror]

The arrival of Bernardo Silva has not altered Pep's determination to reunite with Alexis, who prefers City to Bayern. [@MullockSMirror]
Is Mullock reliable? And fuck me it will be like a dream come true if we sign all these.

Is Mullock reliable? And fuck me it will be like a dream come true if we sign all these.
We should sponsor the football manager game sky use for their stats for a laugh

Now let's look at the skills of player x on the Manchester City Football Manager stats, would be funny as fuck.

It's 9.01am and I've just woken up and come straight here too find we haven't signed anybody today! Come on city sort it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.