General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those demanding a 2nd referendum might not be demanding it if we remain in the single market and ECJ. The ones who would be demanding a 2nd referendum would be the ones who are currently insisting there shouldnt be a 2nd referendum.

Bizarre, but quite possibly true. Can you *imagine* the stink if Corbyn agreed to free movement and no controls on immigration, and agreed to all EU laws and the ECJ ruling over us? I think he'd be lynched.

Meanwhile in other news Mavis has shown herself again to be the Don's poodle by issuing a limp wristed criticism- she was 'disappointed' - of the USA's withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement.

She could be as arsey as she wants or to follow Jezza she could be very polite and offer him some fucking Yorkshire tea, however it'll have no effect as he'll do what he thinks is best for him and America. Whether we feel it's right or not, statements like Meekels and the rest of them are just fucking pointless.
I've just heard his decision should be condemned in the strongest way possible. Someone tell me what effect that'll have? None would be my guess.

Bizarre, but quite possibly true. Can you *imagine* the stink if Corbyn agreed to free movement and no controls on immigration, and agreed to all EU laws and the ECJ ruling over us? I think he'd be lynched.

He'd also just create a bigger problem in the longer term. In 5 years he would be out, replaced by a Tory party that would be dead set on tearing up the agreement. Urged on by Leavers feeling, with some justification, that they'd been royally screwed over. Ultimately it would be a much harder and more acrimonious split.

Really?
I have never said that I hate the Labour party, I used to vote for them, yet all I see on here is 'Tory cunts'
'May is an evil fucking witch' and other vitriolic, vicious pejoratives, from people with the same political
views as yourself. All this hatred appears to come from one side, Corbyn is mocked as an ineffectual idealistic
buffoon, with the added disquiet attached to someone who supported a truly hateful organisation, but the bile is
generally spewed by his supporters.
As for miserablist, I'm never affected by depression or dark musings, it seems the only ones effing and blinding
and pulling their collective barnets out are your fellow lefties,

You took your time..

You took your time..

What he says is true though. You don't see much calling Corbyn a cnut or evil or any of the other shit that's thrown over from the left side of the fence at May. You don't see people on the right calling anyone on the left who votes labour, "a disgrace".

Why all the vitriol from the lefties? Is it years of pent up frustration in opposition, I wonder? Since half of them regard Tony Blair and Gordon Brown as Tories, I suppose some of them have been waiting for 40 years for a Corbyn.

What he says is true though. You don't see much calling Corbyn a cnut or evil or any of the other shit that's thrown over from the left side of the fence at May. You don't see people on the right calling anyone on the left who votes labour, "a disgrace".

Why all the vitriol from the lefties? Is it years of pent up frustration in opposition, I wonder? Since half of them regard Tony Blair and Gordon Brown as Tories, I suppose some of them have been waiting for 40 years for a Corbyn.

Kinder politics

She could be as arsey as she wants or to follow Jezza she could be very polite and offer him some fucking Yorkshire tea, however it'll have no effect as he'll do what he thinks is best for him and America. Whether we feel it's right or not, statements like Meekels and the rest of them are just fucking pointless.
I've just heard his decision should be condemned in the strongest way possible. Someone tell me what effect that'll have? None would be my guess.
Virtue signalling.

It's Only Rock 'n Roll...

DBUc4oVWsAAUEwq.jpg:large

As an undecided, I have seen the most negative comments aimed at the PM for her election behaviour which has been totally gutless, the slagging Corbyn gets stems seemingly from his past and what he stands individually.

Ipsos mori now has it 45%C 40%L.

The striking thing is just how big those numbers are for both parties. It was 37%/30% last time and 36%/29% in 2010. The other parties, apart from the SNP, have fallen off of a cliff.

If it stays like that it will be fascinating to see how those extra votes translate into seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.