Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen you are right that MCRJON would seem to be the only one who posts clear information on here that hasn't been stated elsewhere, and is regularly correct. Not sure what his connection is but it seems solid
International man of mystery that one,i chose to take the transfer forum as a laugh and it passes the summer,how anyone else takes it is up to them entirely,i don't have a problem with anyone posting in good faith

International man of mystery that one,i chose to take the transfer forum as a laugh and it passes the summer,how anyone else takes it is up to them entirely,i don't have a problem with anyone posting in good faith
He has mentioned his connection to City on here before. Not sure if it was intentional or not so I won't repeat it. Suffice to say he is ITK.

Telegraph reporting that Monaco have rejected our bid and are holding out for £40+m. It would be classic Txiki if he drags it out haggling over a few million for one of our most important signings and leaves the door open for the rags or Chelsea to hijack the deal and wouldn't they take great joy in doing that to us!! (Van Persie) . I still think to this day if we'd acted quicker & more decisively Isco would be a City player now, when you think how much we've wasted on some average players it p*sses me off we do this for our main targets for the sake of a few million and honestly I DO NOT RATE TXIKI ... Longer you p*ss about more chance other parties talk to player and put ideas in their head

Telegraph reporting that Monaco have rejected our bid and are holding out for £40+m. It would be classic Txiki if he drags it out haggling over a few million for one of our most important signings and leaves the door open for the rags or Chelsea to hijack the deal and wouldn't they take great joy in doing that to us!! (Van Persie) . I still think to this day if we'd acted quicker & more decisively Isco would be a City player now, when you think how much we've wasted on some average players it p*sses me off we do this for our main targets for the sake of a few million and honestly I DO NOT RATE TXIKI ... Longer you p*ss about more chance other parties talk to player and put ideas in their head

Txiki can't win! He pays to much (check VVD thread) people complain. He tries to negotiate a fair deal and he can't win. Tough job for Txiki! I'm in your camp...pay the money and get them done and dusted.

I think the longer these transfer talks go on for Mendy, the more rumours we going to see in the press....I find it interesting that there was no rumours, no rejected bids and no agreement on personal terms type reports when we signed Silva.... Just seems strange we hearing of "rejected bids" for Mendy and agreement on personal terms but absolutely nothing in the press before Silva signed? Maybe we were willing to just pay the asking price for Silva but now we trying to negotiate a lower price for Mendy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.