Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bro said he is on snap chat and Mendy posted a picture of etihad saying my new home

I think the longer these transfer talks go on for Mendy, the more rumours we going to see in the press....I find it interesting that there was no rumours, no rejected bids and no agreement on personal terms type reports when we signed Silva.... Just seems strange we hearing of "rejected bids" for Mendy and agreement on personal terms but absolutely nothing in the press before Silva signed? Maybe we were willing to just pay the asking price for Silva but now we trying to negotiate a lower price for Mendy?
.....or maybe we've got a good relationship with Monaco and have agreed to them looking like they are playing hardball so it helps them protect some of their other assets.

Chill, this one will be done.

Gonna assume you're talking about this fake screenshot. This is old news and turned out to be a photoshopped image.

DBO9uZ6W0AE10kD.jpg
Yeah, aaaaah just told me this morning. Thanks for clearing that up!

Telegraph reporting that Monaco have rejected our bid and are holding out for £40+m. It would be classic Txiki if he drags it out haggling over a few million for one of our most important signings and leaves the door open for the rags or Chelsea to hijack the deal and wouldn't they take great joy in doing that to us!! (Van Persie) . I still think to this day if we'd acted quicker & more decisively Isco would be a City player now, when you think how much we've wasted on some average players it p*sses me off we do this for our main targets for the sake of a few million and honestly I DO NOT RATE TXIKI ... Longer you p*ss about more chance other parties talk to player and put ideas in their head
Oh Dear. So in his shoes, what would you do differently whilst adhering to your bosses constraints?

I think the longer these transfer talks go on for Mendy, the more rumours we going to see in the press....I find it interesting that there was no rumours, no rejected bids and no agreement on personal terms type reports when we signed Silva.... Just seems strange we hearing of "rejected bids" for Mendy and agreement on personal terms but absolutely nothing in the press before Silva signed? Maybe we were willing to just pay the asking price for Silva but now we trying to negotiate a lower price for Mendy?
The media were convinced Silva was going to the scum, that's why we didn't hear anything.

Most sensible post of the summer so far. This forum is just for fun, I believe none of the shite posted about transfers until I see a player holding up a blue shirt on the os.
So you'll never believe that Ederson has signed then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.