Champions League Final 3rd June 2017

Brilliant performance from Madrid and they deserved the win. Nice to see the more positive team win instead of a bunch of bus parkers. Thought Ronaldo, Modric and Kroos were sensational again. Lovely away kit too !!!

They have brought through players & still are doing. They also sign big players for big money.

but who are they and looking at the transfer window are looking again to add more big money players and nobody blinks a eye but if manchester city do it we are bad for football i love nothing more than a young lad coming through the ranks but even when we had to go down that road how many went on to win silverware and give something to the team even SWP at chelsea was a bit part player and even move back to city

so this youth is best i don't really understand does it really win silverware at the top level and do real madrid have time to wait for the next big thing to come through the ranks that team who won last night what is the value real paid for winning the champions league its not small feed was it

Only slightly related to the final but I asked Mrs Desperatedon to record the game and also the pre game build up show with Lineker which was on between 6 and 7. She managed to get the game itself from 7 .00 but not the programme between 6 and 7. I believe that this programme had time lapse footage of the stadium set up which is what I am after. The on demand thingy doesn't seem to have it. Does anyone have any idea how I can get this programme or at least the time lapse bit?

Cheers from an old technophobe!

but who are they and looking at the transfer window are looking again to add more big money players and nobody blinks a eye but if manchester city do it we are bad for football i love nothing more than a young lad coming through the ranks but even when we had to go down that road how many went on to win silverware and give something to the team even SWP at chelsea was a bit part player and even move back to city

so this youth is best i don't really understand does it really win silverware at the top level and do real madrid have time to wait for the next big thing to come through the ranks that team who won last night what is the value real paid for winning the champions league its not small feed was it

I doubt anyone has ever said 'youth is best'. The mixture is best. Real.have some kids coming tbrough who have a chance of making it there. If they don't they will probably go for decent money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.