Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this: Unal (12 mill) + Nolito (15 mill) + Kelechi (25 mill) = 52 millions - Alexis = 2 million+

Based on what Ive read. Cant imagine 15 mill for Nolito tho, but swap 3 players who didnt contributed much last season for one of the best player in the league.

Sad to see Kelechi leaving, but there is no space for him, and thats a good thing...

But you didn't say anything util now, or you just got the information now? Not to be pushy or anything...

No worries mate. I wasn't going to get too involved with the transfer window this time round, I don't like the arguments it causes between Blues... always seems to turn into a witch hunt.

Impulse and a bit of excitement, accompanied by a bottle of wine on lunch down by the Thames, got the better of me today!

I PM'ed this and some other info to a Bluemooner (if that's a thing!) who asked to see if I knew anything, on Thursday last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.