It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we pay 28m?
I wouldn't pay that for him. I'd say 20m was about right.
Nowhere near as good as VVD and he is suppose to be around the 60m mark
I disagree. 28 million is yesteryears money. now the prices are much higher in general. Otamendi will be in the same bracket as VVD, perhaps sligthly lower, but not much.

It's no wonder none of our players get in the PL team of the year when so many of our own fans don't rate our own players. Unbelievable.

Stoke fan not a blue
You seem very keen to ditch one of our legends for a sicknote chimp

Hardly keen just suggesting a possibility. Yea bale has had some injuries, but so has sergio in his time. You cant write off what is one of the worlds best 5 players simply because he's had a few injuries... in such a case aguero himself would be also have been written off ages ago.

Roberts being linked with permanent move away, with this feeling that pep doesn't rate sterling too much, led me to that long shot.

Hardly keen just suggesting a possibility. Yea bale has had some injuries, but so has sergio in his time. You cant write off what is one of the worlds best 5 players simply because he's had a few injuries... in such a case aguero himself would be also have been written off ages ago.

Roberts being linked with permanent move away, with this feeling that pep doesn't rate sterling too much, led me to that long shot.

Fuck knows where this idea Pep doesn't rate Sterling has come from, 2nd most minutes under Pep last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.