Trump state visit postponed

Shame. I think it would be quite a street party/protest/piss take. Love to see some the shit people would wear/bring along to a thing like that.

Me also hahahaha And like he'd care what the select few People of England think about him...

Here's hoping tens of thousands of people take to the streets telling him to fuck off.
Nobody will be lining the streets to tell him to fuck off now because he isn't coming anymore. However i sympathise with your sentiments entirely. As a matter of fact, I had made the full intention of taking a trip to London with the express purpose of booing the cnut when he came here. He's proved himself a typical fucking bully, thin skin and all gob. .

Nobody will be lining the streets to tell him to fuck off now because he isn't coming anymore. However i sympathise with your sentiments entirely. As a matter of fact, I had made the full intention of taking a trip to London with the express purpose of booing the cnut when he came here. He's proved himself a typical fucking bully, thin skin and all gob. .

I thought he was still coming.

I think we can have tens of thousands of people taking to the streets begging him to come, and then telling him to fuck off once he gets here?

0jeCD73.gif

FS4a8.gif

Going to London to boo him hahahahaha

0jeCD73.gif

FS4a8.gif

Going to London to boo him hahahahaha
Probably a bit pointless as it was Birmingham where it was rumoured he was going.
I assume you'd have been there with your MAGA baseball cap and your I❤️Donald T-Shirt.
Well there's always next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.