Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all will more like.... When labour get back in we will all be fucked.... Spend today and give not one shit about the consequences... great business model that

Yes you can forsee the car crash economy now.

absolutely not... even the Tories are promising to fund the service...
Well ...try talking to people on the ground.....you know IN the hospitals...in The GP surgeries etc

It's falling apart......so they say. I believe them.

My question was ...when/if it falls apart what takes over? How does private health provision actually work? Does anyone know?

Well ...try talking to people on the ground.....you know IN the hospitals...in The GP surgeries etc

It's falling apart......so they say. I believe them
I'm married to somebody who did 30 years in the NHS... finished her time at Stafford Hospital running a centre of excellence to teach other failing trusts how to work (yes really)

Mrs lady was in the system for 30 years and in that time it was always under funded and had top heavy management.... what's new?

It's falling apart......so they say. I believe them.

My question was ...when/if it falls apart what takes over? How does private health provision actually work? Does anyone know?
As a question it's null and void surely if the NHS simply rolls on....

If there was no free service we'd be forced to create a system of insurance as other countries do e.g. Germany where people commit a portion of salary to cover treatment. Those who need care and can't afford it rely on the state

As a question it's null and void surely if the NHS simply rolls on....

If there was no free service we'd be forced to create a system of insurance as other countries do e.g. Germany where people commit a portion of salary to cover treatment. Those who need care and can't afford it rely on the state
Maybe that would be a better system? Get rid of NI and pay for your own service? Get a better service as they see you as paying a bill?

Sounds too good to be true.
I seriously think the NHS won't exist in 20 years time

It wasn't a cynical bribe. The manifesto was nothing but positive. Laughable, if you voted Tory, to be calling out Labour for being cynical.
Is it cynical if it couldn't be delivered either because of cost OR because the party offering it simply didn't win and knew they weren't likely to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.