Holidays for single peeps

Ant

So guys ... im now newly single want a holiday in Europe/ UK /US .. i am looking for something a single 50 yo can enjoy ... i used to travel as a single engineer for years.... so the single stuff isnt much an issue .. just need to be able to meet peeps and not be sat on my own perm... any advice is welcome
BTW im a NZ citizen ilving in the North Island of NZ

If you fancy a good low end week on the piss, from experience I can recommend the last week of September in Magaluf. No kids there then, daft clubs are shut, but there are groups of married women behaving very badly, drinking heavily, and shagging. A lot.

Now im an over weight 51 year old .... living in NZ .... i can do it but do i have to try to dance " jesus h horseback "

Three nights in Belgrade, Serbia as a lone traveller and I had a ball. Admittedly, I was one of 2500 Welsh football fans; but it was tremendous nevertheless.

Use your journey as a motivation to lose weight, get fit and prevent the slide into isolated diabetes. :)

You will definitely get more sex, virtuous cycle of exercise of the finest kind. Your travelling by air will become more enjoyable being able to fit in the seats.

After I stopped smoking in 2004 I turned into a pie faced **** and losing that weight took years off how I looked and felt.

I know of what I speak. Once you feel better and are healthier you will have a great time anywhere, fact! :)

Presumably anything with organised tours would work, because you'll already be in a group. Or a cruise.

So guys ... im now newly single want a holiday in Europe/ UK /US .. i am looking for something a single 50 yo can enjoy ... i used to travel as a single engineer for years.... so the single stuff isnt much an issue .. just need to be able to meet peeps and not be sat on my own perm... any advice is welcome
BTW im a NZ citizen ilving in the North Island of NZ
Sod Europe, the UK and US, go to SE Asia and have a ball ! Never alone unless you want to be....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.