United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do see where you're going, by the time you've spent all your money on the flash new car, the expensive attractive woman and the business class tickets you couldn't afford the old banger, the ex- or the shitty economy class seats.

In raggies eyes, he's still Bo Derek in 10 and they are Dudley Moore

Being reported as £31m for Lindelof on the BBC Gossip Column.

Does anyone on here know how good he actually is? Only 22, and 6 foot 2.

Also, how the fuck do Portuguese clubs get so much for their players?

Benfica confirmed it's 35mE+10mE

Watching the 07-08 season review video tonight and there was one of those perfect gif moments where I had to stop in the middle of it and just make it. Hope you enjoy lol.

giphy.gif

Your point is fine but your sustained analogy makes you look like a sexist dickhead.
That's idiotic.

Works the same way with women. They don't leave the fat bald husband for a new better looking guy with the great personality, only to return to the fat old twat with halitosis.

That's idiotic.

Works the same way with women. They don't leave the fat bald husband for a new better looking guy with the great personality, only to return to the fat old twat with halitosis.
Wish you hadn't used that word. Snogged a bird once who had halitosis - nearly threw up. Bad memories coming back now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.