Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it you didn't see why the thread was started?
Usually I try and read as few posts as possible on this forum, granted on this occasion it backfired but I do stand by my tactic.

"I didn't realise until about five years ago that Manchester had two teams,' said Alves. 'Of course Manchester United have been one of the most famous and successful clubs in Europe for many years - but I thought they were the only one."

Never forgetting that quote

Sounds like rag propaganda..I think most interviewers are told to make the player say he hasn't heard of Man City & big up the rags....These players can't be taking much notice of the rags considering we have played them more than 170x in competitive games----many football fans have heard of 1860 Munich/Espanol without either club being successful or playing European football on a regular basis...City are a much bigger club than 1860 Munich or Espanol..If a player hasn't heard of City they can't be football fans

What a perfect signing this would be. We have the Brazilian family already in tune and he is a Pep disciple. What a mentor he would be to the other fullbacks and wide players.

Apparently he said this dunno how true the quotes are tho.

“I did not move to England last summer because I felt like I needed to learn how to defend better,” he revealed.

“You must be a very good defender to play in England and Italy could teach me a lot. I still hope I am going to move to the Premier League one day. When? I don’t know, let’s see.”

Dani Alves has been in talks with Manchester City and a reunion with Pep Guardiola could materialize in the coming days. [Mundo Deportivo]

Dani Alves has been in talks with Manchester City and a reunion with Pep Guardiola could materialize in the coming days. [Mundo Deportivo]

It just makes too much sense. Would be an incredible signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.