Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t compare Jesus and Mbappe. Jesus is a very good goalscorer and a better all around footballer than Mbappe but Mbappe is a savage goalgetter even at this age.

Because we have Jesus most posters are saying he is better than Mbappe.

So far Mbappe is way ahead od Jesus, but hopefully Jesus can turn it around.

Mbappe has the calmness of Silva, the dribbiling of Sane and the finishing of Jesus.

And I trust him. He has a strong character and big willing to improve. You can see that from how he managed the transfer saga and afterwards. I don't rate Stones but I don't diss him and still hope he will come good. But the amount of sh*t Stetling gets here is disappointing. Don't you agree?

He gets no more shit than warranted. But this is the MBappe Thread

Palmeiras won the Brazilian League Title last season.

This season they are where they usually are, currently in 12th.

Wonder why?

Mbappe has the calmness of Silva, the dribbiling of Sane and the finishing of Jesus.

Shame you can't speak Chinese.

He gets no more shit than warranted. But this is the MBappe Thread
Well, I think Mbappe is to expensive for an 18yo striker who had half of very good season. Especially as we already have 3 of the best young talents upfront. If we had a balanced squad, with no need to strengthen than I would have payed 100m+ for him. There is no need for this right now.

10 goals and 21 assists including penaltys gained i presume last season and your saying he hasnt improved really?
Yeah, really. But then again, I'm not basing my opinion solely on stats, but with my eyes as well. In my opinion, he hasn't improved on his end product (finishing and passing/crossing), is still afraid of commiting to 50-50s, and makes the wrong decision often. I'm glad he has started to dribble past players more often than he did last season, but that's about it as far as improvement goes (again, in my opinion).

And if you want to talk about stats, let's talk about his stats in the league in 13/14 and the previous season;

13/14 - 24 starts, 9 sub appearances: 9 goals and 5 assists
16/17 - 29 starts, 4 sub appearances: 7 goals and 6 assists

(Also, better pass completion, more dribbles per game, more key passes per game in 13/14)

To be fair, stats can be used to support nearly any statement, so I'm basing my opinion on more than that. He needs to step up, though, and hopefully he will next season.

I'm sure every elite club has held talks with his entourage over the past 12 months but if Real is his genuine dream destination then it seems like a non starter for us and I'm sure that Pep and Txiki know this by now if true.....

Yeah, really. But then again, I'm not basing my opinion solely on stats, but with my eyes as well. In my opinion, he hasn't improved on his end product (finishing and passing/crossing), is still afraid of commiting to 50-50s, and makes the wrong decision often. I'm glad he has started to dribble past players more often than he did last season, but that's about it as far as improvement goes (again, in my opinion).

And if you want to talk about stats, let's talk about his stats in the league in 13/14 and the previous season;

13/14 - 24 starts, 9 sub appearances: 9 goals and 5 assists
16/17 - 29 starts, 4 sub appearances: 7 goals and 6 assists

(Also, better pass completion, more dribbles per game, more key passes per game in 13/14)

To be fair, stats can be used to support nearly any statement, so I'm basing my opinion on more than that. He needs to step up, though, and hopefully he will next season.

I look at is the first goal/assist by a player or a winning goal by a player in there stats Sterling is one the best player in our side for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.