Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just worried that he won't, as he has improved very, very little since his Liverpool days IMO. Would love nothing more than seeing him become world class, but I can't see that ATM.
He's got the quality. Needs to be consistent.

Why are people having a go at Sterling again ?

For a decent part of the season, he was arguably our best player. That's in a side containing DeBruyne, Silva, Aguero to name but 3.

He tailed off a bit & Sane, who was initially struggling, came good as did Jesus. But we could see Sane's form dropping on occasions when he had played a few games in a row.

Bringing in extra players (including Mbappe if he was to arrive) would allow Sterling to play each game in better physical condition, because he can have more recuperation between appearences. Same for the other forwards & indeed midfielders.

One of the best performances we saw, was without Aguero in the team.

All the players will have to be on their toes, not just Raheem.

I'm just worried that he won't, as he has improved very, very little since his Liverpool days IMO. Would love nothing more than seeing him become world class, but I can't see that ATM.

10 goals and 21 assists including penaltys gained i presume last season and your saying he hasnt improved really?

I know what you mean, I have my fears as well.. But his first season with Pep was very good, imagine what Pep will do to him in the next seasons. If, by the age of 24 (this means 2 more seasons to improve) he will manage 15+goals and assist 15+(he is already close to that) than we will have a world class winger for the next 7-8 years. If not we will have an already very good winger for the next 10 years. Best winger since the takeover so far.

Can’t compare Jesus and Mbappe. Jesus is a very good goalscorer and a better all around footballer than Mbappe but Mbappe is a savage goalgetter even at this age.

And that is the key
And I trust him. He has a strong character and big willing to improve. You can see that from how he managed the transfer saga and afterwards. I don't rate Stones but I don't diss him and still hope he will come good. But the amount of sh*t Stetling gets here is disappointing. Don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.