Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see why Arsenal would be reluctant at £50m. You're basically saying Ok City we have no intention of finishing above you next season.

When the locksmiths keys won't open the doors it time to call In the battering ram. This is what we will be getting, someone who attacks the defence with pace skill and guile. Can't wait for the new season, although I would think Sanchez will be given two extra weeks rest and recovery before joining up with the rest of squad.

When the locksmiths keys won't open the doors it time to call In the battering ram. This is what we will be getting, someone who attacks the defence with pace skill and guile. Can't wait for the new season, although I would think Sanchez will be given two extra weeks rest and recovery before joining up with the rest of squad.
Have I missed something?

Whoah there,getting far too ahead of yourself

Sanchez' and Ozil's contracts both run out next year. Arsenal really are shocking in that department.

Probably down to their lack of ambition as well, players don't want to renew if a club isn't moving forward.

Oxlaide Chamberlain as well

It doesn't suit us at all it would leave us short up front and too many defenders. We will only bring a centre back in if we sell one. No way we go into the season with only 4 players for the front three positions.
Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Aguero not including Kelechi and Silva, KDB, B.Silva could also support the striker. There's no way we're short up front.

Assuming we get Alves and Mendy over the line, I would prioritise VVD over Sanchez because if Kompany gets injured we're knackered, and there's a fair chance of that over a long season.

Come back for Sanchez in 12 months and get him on a free.

Now I understand why they gave Wenger a contract extension. Which top manager will join Arsenal to be given a negative transfer budget? It's worse still. Next year they won't even have Champions League money. Arsenal fans will be rioting at the start of next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.