Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDMpPGJXkAAiXEy.jpg
Haha that's piss funny is noel Edmunds about

I don't think that's any doubt, Bale is a Top 5 player when he's fit- but we have to consider his injury record. When you factor that, we shouldn't go anywhere near him
Lmfao, Sanchez is by far better then Bale. Technically Bale doesn't come close to even top 10 in the world. Bale is a straight line runner with a very average touch and ball control. He's got a great left foot that's it. Sanchez is on another level to Gareth Average Bale.

Another journalistic masterpiece by a man with his finger clearly on the pulse. David 'bears don't shit in the' Woods

Swapping two players of very similar age and ability won't make City that much better. Although Pep might see it differently if he thinks Sanchez is a better fit for what we are trying to achieve.

At the moment we have Sane and Jesus who are both going to be better players than Kun or indeed Sanchez. Not sure adding a 29 year old third tier superstar is sensible.

Both Sane and Sterling misfire a lot still. Sanchez scores big goals often. Nice to have the blend of youth improving and the experienced been there done that types to win us some of those games we couldn't put to bed last season.

City should sue with headlines like this. Clearly a blantantly made up idea. How can they possibly be allowed to do this?

The last time I looked - making things up was the modus operandi for the Express Newspaper Group. Shameless liars and bullshitters to a one.

LOL Bale..Not even in the top 100 footballers in Europe let alone top 5..Worse than Navas and Nolito since 2013.

I find it embarrassing at how many people would want Aguero to leave. He's never gave City problems off the field and has been phenomenal during his time at the club. Yet a lot would love for him to leave like this, he is for sure a City legend. Start talking like he's one, not like the spoilt brats you come across as. Like kids wanting a new toy just because it's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.