United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...sfer-news/man-utd-news-lukaku-morata-13294601

rofl__by_angel91701-d3c0qpy.jpg

Conspiracy Theory time:

Maureen doesn't want Lukaku.

The bid was made to unsettle Conte at The Chavs who wants him. Roman won't pay that much and he'll walk. Makes you think what PEG whispered to him after the spanking at the bridge.

Transfer will fall through with Shrek getting the blame.

lol

"Although Madrid had no interest in Lukaku, United's use of them and Morata during negotiations with Everton for Lukaku a year on after they saw off Zidane's desire to sign Pogba reiterates the club's progress in the transfer window since Woodward replaced David Gill four years ago."

Daft rags must be dizzy with all this spin. Fine by me if it keeps Ed in his job.

Conspiracy Theory time:

Maureen doesn't want Lukaku.

The bid was made to unsettle Conte at The Chavs who wants him. Roman won't pay that much and he'll walk. Makes you think what PEG whispered to him after the spanking at the bridge.

Transfer will fall through with Shrek getting the blame.
Ohhhhh I like a good conspiracy, how about Chelsea hijack Lukaku deal by paying the full 100m leaving the rags Morata as only option, but being snubbed by him leaving the rags no strikers for upcoming season. Everton refuse to pay the rags 10m for Shrek leaving him stranded at the rags being paid his wages.

Ohhhhh I like a good conspiracy, how about Chelsea hijack Lukaku deal by paying the full 100m leaving the rags Morata as only option, but being snubbed by him leaving the rags no strikers for upcoming season. Everton refuse to pay the rags 10m for Shrek leaving him stranded at the rags being paid his wages.
That would make my summer.

If only Carling handled transfer negotiations .

Anyone posted that picture of Mhikablahblahblah with the new Rag shirt? What a fat bastard.

4216F5FD00000578-4672574-Fans_claimed_Henrikh_Mkhitaryan_appeared_on_the_larger_side_as_h-a-11_1499365550659.jpg

Joking aside, you'd think for what is supposedly a billion £ organisation that places so much emphasis on marketing and corporate image you would have thought someone would have noticed that pic and said 'hang on lads we can't use that one' and either photo shopped it or had it retook with him holding his belly in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.