United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone posted that picture of Mhikablahblahblah with the new Rag shirt? What a fat bastard.

4216F5FD00000578-4672574-Fans_claimed_Henrikh_Mkhitaryan_appeared_on_the_larger_side_as_h-a-11_1499365550659.jpg
shouldn't this be in fatties on planes thread

Anyone posted that picture of Mhikablahblahblah with the new Rag shirt? What a fat bastard.

4216F5FD00000578-4672574-Fans_claimed_Henrikh_Mkhitaryan_appeared_on_the_larger_side_as_h-a-11_1499365550659.jpg

He's obviously just scored a hat trick and has walked off the pitch with the match ball stuffed up his shirt.

so the scum are paying 100m for a player, raising transfer fees again i see, yet the press will blow smoke up their arses. Vile club in every possible way.

Great transfer this, sums up what the Rags are about these days, spending record fees on players and hoping it will work out. Hopefully turn out to be as good a transfer as Bony was for us!

I borrowed this post from rag caf. It demonstrates the inmates' current level of ambition and grammatical skills in equal measure:

"Rather having a forward who flat track bully to pick up maximum point from average & fodders, challenge for the title than fluid attacking bs which eventually be amounted to nothing. If we're converting chances & beat the shite of some meh teams we dropped points last season, we're better.

Have my worry about Lukaku's big game performance though."

I don't rate Lukaku as a really top striker because he's a bit one dimensional and his touch isn't the best, but nevertheless he scored 25 league goals last season for Everton (not a top 4 side). And 18 the season before. For one of the top goal scorers in the Premier League, £75m in this market is a good deal for Utd. All Everton had to do was sit on the bid for 24 hours and see what Chelsea's response was. They'd have definitely come in for him. They've folded just like that. Pathetic. That's the transfer side of it

Where does it leave Utd? Top 4 contenders yes. Maybe, but Ibra got 17 I think last season. It's not that much a step up, and he does have a lot of limitations. At least they've not bought a really class player. The only thing that annoys me about this deal is the speed with which Everton folded. They could have pushed the fee close to £100m and made them sweat. Small element of doubt over whether deal has been done yet as Everton not said anything. But pictures of Pogba and Lukaku training together look like it's going to happen.

neverton might not have folded just didnt play it out in the media like when money bags city turn up
cant see what lukaku brings to chelsea but can and think good signing for hoofball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.