United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have stated NO deal has been reached, this is just the press and the player pushing the deal to go through, it may have just played into Evertons hands though as they will not want to look total fools now if the deal doesn't get done.

The lack of press on the fact that Lukaku has failed to show for Pre-season training says it all. He's done far worse than anything Sterling did when he wanted to leave Liverpool yet there is no negative press towards him or United

The lack of press on the fact that Lukaku has failed to show for Pre-season training says it all. He's done far worse than anything Sterling did when he wanted to leave Liverpool yet there is no negative press towards him or United
Mate you should know by now Liverpool and the rags are the media golden child's. Anybody linked with them will be labeled perfect gentlemen. Same old BS from the media.
Rags and liverpool are media darlings plain and simple.

Sick of people saying that £100mil for lukaku in this market is about right, it's absolute fucking madness.

Has anyone else noticed that it's only one team at the moment inflating the market and no-one bats an eye lid.

I borrowed this post from rag caf. It demonstrates the inmates' current level of ambition and grammatical skills in equal measure:

"Rather having a forward who flat track bully to pick up maximum point from average & fodders, challenge for the title than fluid attacking bs which eventually be amounted to nothing. If we're converting chances & beat the shite of some meh teams we dropped points last season, we're better.

Have my worry about Lukaku's big game performance though."
Seems like one of their core support from Singapore. SCUM the lot of them.

So some clarification here, Manchester United who deemed Paul Pogba was not good enough for them but signed him back for a world record fee of 89 million.

Jose Mourhinho who deemed Lukaku was not good enough for him at Chelsea but signing him at United for £75 million.

Nothing to worry about at the football decision makers at that club.

cb4ac1ad99ab7602548859bb7788f7d0.jpg

It seems Raiola and Pogba are running that club.

Sick of people saying that £100mil for lukaku in this market is about right, it's absolute fucking madness.

Has anyone else noticed that it's only one team at the moment inflating the market and no-one bats an eye lid.
Our record fee as far as I recall was around £63M for KDB who is absolutely World Class., These Rag's are more than happy to inflate the market out of all proportion for players who are not exactly top draw signings (although it pains me to say it, but Pogbad would fair better in a more positive team).

£75m I thought. But I am sure it will all get spun by various parties. Thing is is he an Alan Brazil or a Drogba?

I thought at end of last season that Lukaku was nailed on for Utd, but then it looked like he was Chelsea bound. I've always had my doubts about his all round game. He has some fantastic qualities. If you get isolated one on one then he can destroy you, but I also remember watching the Man Utd v Everton game at Old Trafford towards end of last season and Everton set up in their counter-attacking style and basically would have won the game had Lukaku not messed up every single counter attack. Not sure he has the hold up play and all round game to bring other forwards into the game. Ibra was good at that but was static

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.