Stopped smoking ......

Allen carr's book was some help- not brilliantly written- but full of helpful ideas.
Not had a fag for 16 years after 25 years of smoking - stick at it - it really is worth it.
Good luck!

Allen carr's book was some help- not brilliantly written- but full of helpful ideas.
Not had a fag for 16 years after 25 years of smoking - stick at it - it really is worth it.
Good luck!

Cheers fella. Been good up until now. Having a lapse, but determined to stop.

So so hard. I've stopped and started again loads of times. I stopped for 10 months, got pissed at a wedding and started again. Now I've not had one for a week.

The trouble is, the first 6 drags are what heaven would be like if it existed.

So so hard. I've stopped and started again loads of times. I stopped for 10 months, got pissed at a wedding and started again. Now I've not had one for a week.

The trouble is, the first 6 drags are what heaven would be like if it existed.

Trying to cut it off totally. I know the pleasure.

... need some support. Five days.

Well done. First week is the hardest and then you realise that you can do without. I tried all sorts of strategies and every nicotine replacement going. None of that worked for me.

I read Alan Carrs book and it really helped me. Although I think that I was totally fed up with it anyway.

Get a ecig incase you lapse. Get the lowest mg nicotine but get a fruit flavour. Tell yourself you are never going to pay £10 again for a packet of cigs . Do something constructive with the £200 per month you will save.

Why get an ecig ? Your body is over the nicotine very quickly. Terrible advice. He's already cracked it. It's just psychological now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.