Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Thing is someone will finally guess correctly soon and then have their name mentioned forever as an ITK and get the attention these people crave on internet forums.
Whose gona lucky and guess right?

Haha, a few have shot their muck already! Got to relax like Franky said.

The length of time this is taking is very worrying, if Liverpool nick him we are screwed next season. How can the powers within allow this appalling effort at hiring new players happen, I am fuming!

Mate, he not going to Liverpool. The only way I think he doesnt come here is because we wouldnt meet Monaco's valuation and he'll end up staying in Monaco this season. I think its us or he stays, doesnt seem like any other club at the table.

People really do need to chill a bit. Yes, the wait is frustrating. Let's look at the positives:

1. Monaco are stacked in LB position. It's not like they're not letting him go because they haven't got a replacement. It's only a matter of time before the right fee is met.

2. If Liverpool, who have been linked with Ryan Sessegnon and Andy f*****g Robertson suddenly decide to splurge upwards of 40m on the same position, then armageddon really is upon us. No chance.

I fully believe we'll get this one over the line!

Didn't Paul Joyce the god tier Liverpool dude say Liverpool pulled out because he was City bound

Mate, he not going to Liverpool. The only way I think he doesnt come here is because we wouldnt meet Monaco's valuation and he'll end up staying in Monaco this season. I think its us or he stays, doesnt seem like any other club at the table.

This is City remember - perhaps we'll find a way to lose out on signing him in a one-horse race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.