Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
main problem is that we released all FBs without signing even one before. It was an awful idea that made all selling clubs knowing we are very desperate.

main problem is that we released all FBs without signing even one before. It was an awful idea that made all selling clubs knowing we are very desperate.

So we should have offered extensions to Clichy, Sagna and Zab and then loan them somewhere out while paying their wages or how would that work? :)

And it's irrelevant anyway. Everyone and their dog knows what are our targets.

They were out of contract, how many times does this have to be pointed out? What are we to do offer them another year so we can get other players in? The issue lies with no succession planning 2 years ago

Should someone stand vigil near the Monaco airport with flight tracker at the ready to soothe the sun dresses in here? We did this 2 days ago and it happens every transfer window... have we learned nothing? Its f'ing football, shite happens. If something like this gets you so in a wad maybe find a new fecking hobby. I want this deal done and will be disappointed way more than losing Tattoo to the frogs, but... FFS.

I know they were out of contract and no, I don't think those should be extended, but there was a serious fuck up with FB situation. Firstly, it should have never come to the state where we release all of them, should have solve at least half of problem last year. I'm not antitxiki in the slightest but FB situation is very serious mess.

They were out of contract, how many times does this have to be pointed out? What are we to do offer them another year so we can get other players in? The issue lies with no succession planning 2 years ago

Your right mate but to stop this mess happening, you should atleast structure their contracts to end in different transfer windows, which would allow the team to introduce replacements over time, without looking desperate....most of us on this forum saw this problem coming 2-3years ago and nothing was done. Having 4 aging FB's all being out of contract in the same summer and loan out your only backups, would seem to hand all the power in negotiations to the selling teams...

I still think(hope) we'll get Walker and Mendy but feel we made it alittle more difficult(expensive) than it could have been..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.