United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a like button
They need to get a life
They had a life- it was watching their beloved raggies winning everything in sight.
That doesn't happen now so they have to replace it with coming on here and trying to remind us that they are still here and still relevant.

If they honestly think they only need two more signings then they are kidding themselves

Also, they will have to buy a lot on HG players soon. Assuming their academy doesn't come to their rescue:

Carrick - older than me
Young - not much younger than me
Jones - shit
Smalling - shit
Rashford - not much better

Will they just have 17 top forgien players and not bother with HG players or will they try and buy a few in the next few years?

If they honestly think they only need two more signings then they are kidding themselves

Also, they will have to buy a lot on HG players soon. Assuming their academy doesn't come to their rescue:

Carrick - older than me
Young - not much younger than me
Jones - shit
Smalling - shit
Rashford - not much better

Will they just have 17 top forgien players and not bother with HG players or will they try and buy a few in the next few years?
Im sure Gill will introduce a new HG rule just in time

Lets get one basic fact right , the only reason people have supported MUFC for the past 30 years , is for an easy life , they are mentally too weak to support their local team and suffer a few seasons of mediocrity (with the odd cup run brightening up years of underachievement) . Tens of thousands of City fans have been through the wringer , we have had false dawns and we have stayed with our club through thin and thin for decades ,so for any armchair Rag to come on here and advise us of our fortune is just f*cking hilarious and proves how deluded Rags and their plastic fans really are.

Having spent hours trying to work out our squad in terms of 17 overseas, HG and club trained, thought I would look at uniteds to see if they face similar problems. Currently they have 15 overseas experienced first teamers, 3 Club trained (Shaw, Lingard and Rashford) not counting pogba) and 4 HG (Carick, smallish, Jones and Young). So they have at least 2 overseas spots available before they need to sell anyone else. Similar position to us. If Ibra comes back that leaves 1. Struggling to see how this is any better than last years squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.