Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sancho's refusing to sign a professional contract.3

No they'll get to 17 and then leave for a club who will play them.

So if a player leaves because they think we're not going to give them a chance, despite being the stand out player in their age group in the country, the stand out player in the u17 world cup, that means they just were never good enough for us anyway?

What a nice world that must be you live in.

If they are leaving based on that then they are not mentally strong enough.

Like I said, thus academy will produce next to nothing. Only the best will do

That's not really true. Maffeo has stood out at academy level and, other than the Celtic game, the few first team minutes he's been given.
Has he though? He's stood out as being surprisingly solid defensively for a midget. Looked surprisingly good at CB, handled himself well in the air. Then against United he did alright defensively in one of the worst games of football you'll see (not great, got done a few times and looked to struggle for pace but hung in there), but he's never done anything to stand out as an attacking fullback, which is what we want from our fullbacks. Now people are making out like he's some world beater all just because they want to have a moan about kids not getting a chance. It's just dull

Does that mean Pogba wasn't good enough for Utd when he left them in 2012?
probably wasn't but I don't think rednose let him go because of his quality, he didn't want to to bow to raiola. and for that one, I salute him as much as it is hard to do so.

Kieran Trippier says you are wrong.

he's 27 years old and just barely made it at tottenham. You suggest we should have waited him til now?

Definitely having a meltdown now.

That's the statement that got me. It's childish.

We have the best in the business. If the decision has been made on Maffeo and that decision is he's out, that'll do for me

Definitely having a meltdown now.

I'm not, It's the truth that if you create a system where players have to be world class at 18, and improve the starting XI of one of the best teams in the world on debut, you will never, ever have an academy player in the team.

You literally just said that if a young player is good enough he'll play, and if he isn't he'll leave!

He wasn't good enough then. He still isn't now.

Manchester Utd signing Paul Pogba had fuck all to with football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.