Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop moaning about youth you sad twats does it matter since 90% of the young lads are just foreign players we have signed from other academies.

Gone are the days when local lads will come through at any club.

If we win loads of trophies i will be happy and i am much happier playing Danilo/Bertrand in a cup final than 2 youngsters.
I wish I had your way with words,i could of saved myself an hour with domalina :)

But Jadon Sancho is already the jewel in the academy crown at just 17. Maffeo has never really stood out
And Sancho's refusing to sign a professional contract.3

Now you're just being ridiculous. If we produce a Messi or Iniesta you don't think they'll make it.

No they'll get to 17 and then leave for a club who will play them.

Absolutely, if they're not good enough.

If they are, they'll be in.

It really is that simple.

So if a player leaves because they think we're not going to give them a chance, despite being the stand out player in their age group in the country, the stand out player in the u17 world cup, that means they just were never good enough for us anyway?

What a nice world that must be you live in.

It's the same outrage with each of our youngsters that some people think could make it. Yet none of them made anything after moving from here. Suarez did best job yet nothing special.

Just before we go any further, my last statement was black and white.

That doesn't mean people don't make mistakes. We are humans.

But the toys are coming when people say nobody will ever get a chance at man city etc etc. It's pathetic

Stop moaning about youth you sad twats does it matter since 90% of the young lads are just foreign players we have signed from other academies.

8 of the starting line up for the Youth Cup final were English and 1 was Welsh, so that's a load of bollocks right there.

Every fullback that has moved to a top club this season has moved for 30 million or less. Yet, folks are trying hard to convince themselves 30 million is fair for a backup.

Its mind boggling the mental gymnastics our fans want to go thru. If you don't give a shit what we pay, great. I respect that. But its folks trying to convince themselves 30 million is fair for a backup is just laughable. I mean, Real is about to make a profit on a guy they overpaid for, and who wasn't good enough for them.

Its like us pinning off Bony for 30 million. Its insane.

Anyway. :(

I don't give a shit what we pay for any player and I am at a loss to explain why so many people on here seem to do. What is important is that the player is successful with the club. I have no idea if his kid is any good, because I have never seen him play. I will hope the people at the club who have seen him play and deemed him good enough for us are proven correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.