United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I still have not and will not get accostumted to—how anyone can drink that drivel I will never know. Portland (Oregon) has it right, though. We just got back from a jaunt there and Seattle a few weeks ago and took in a Portland Timbers match. They had some very good beer and cider available at their matches, and a wide variety at that.
Our stadiums here in central North Carolina are infested with craft beers.

(That's a good thing.)

Something I still have not and will not get accostumted to—how anyone can drink that drivel I will never know. Portland (Oregon) has it right, though. We just got back from a jaunt there and Seattle a few weeks ago and took in a Portland Timbers match. They had some very good beer and cider available at their matches, and a wide variety at that.
Cider? fair do's i was gonna dismiss your romantic misty eyed view of somewhere you just happened to like hehe. I don't recall cider at any usa sports events i went to. In fact finding decent cider was a 40min drive from home. Is portland the area those blue/steam/ale beer type tipples came from? it rings a bell.

Just waiting for the rag texts to come in if we lose. "statement of intent" "gunna walk the league" etc etc
If we win. Zero texts. Sudden reluctance to talk football. Followed by "it's only a pre season friendly and means nowt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.