Neymar

When he first broke through on the world stage I did think he was a little lightweight but those days are gone watching him in international games he's got fight in him. I'd love to see him pairing up with Jesus(he seems to play off him very well already and I think he'd be a massive influence) and Aguero but not for that price.

I just think for that amount, you should be able to rest easy, in the knowledge that you are 100% buying the best player in the world. They aren't.

I wouldn't want City playing dirty like that, that's how transfer bans happen.

To be fair, I think we were pretty underhanded in how we've gone about moving some of the Australian players to Melbourne City. We might have stayed within the rules but certainly not in the spirit of them!

As for this transfer, it's just so ridiculous and OTT that I don't even think it will impact the already ridiculous market. Shame to see a player that good going to a lesser league and i don't think he'll be anywhere near enough to win them the champions league any time soon.

To be fair, I think we were pretty underhanded in how we've gone about moving some of the Australian players to Melbourne City. We might have stayed within the rules but certainly not in the spirit of them!

As for this transfer, it's just so ridiculous and OTT that I don't even think it will impact the already ridiculous market. Shame to see a player that good going to a lesser league and i don't think he'll be anywhere near enough to win them the champions league any time soon.
I'd call that thrifty rather than playing dirty, we aren't talking vast sums of money and it's mainly to generate profit rather than secure massive signings.

If some unknown 3rd party lends Neymar the funds to pay his release clause then there will be a serious investigation into the transfer.

So if Barca receive €220m he gets released and signs for PSG?

If PSG get Alexis then we have 2 problems- one being the loss of a major target and the second Barca will have €220m burning a hole in their bank account which means if we move for the likes Dybala or Dembele we would have serious competition from them.

I'd call that thrifty rather than playing dirty, we aren't talking vast sums of money and it's mainly to generate profit rather than secure massive signings.

I don't think fans of other teams in australia would agree. It might be a crap league and we're talking relatively tiny sums of money but we definitely acted in a way that gave melbourne an unfair advantage over other clubs and it undermined the rules if we're honest. It's not something i have strong feelings about but it was still a bit shady in my opinion.

I don't think fans of other teams in australia would agree. It might be a crap league and we're talking relatively tiny sums of money but we definitely acted in a way that gave melbourne an unfair advantage over other clubs and it undermined the rules if we're honest. It's not something i have strong feelings about but it was still a bit shady in my opinion.
That's not City playing dirty in Europe though is it? Do they have an equivalent of FFP in the Aussie league? If not then the reason for them being bought as City players is simply so any sale fees if they do well goes on our books, not to break any rules that other clubs in Australia are trying to adhere to. They might just not have the money in which case it's nothing like what PSG are doing at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.