Neymar

That's not City playing dirty in Europe though is it? Do they have an equivalent of FFP in the Aussie league?

I was only responding to your original point about you not wanting city to play dirty. They don't have FFP in the Aussie league no, players can't switch clubs between other australian clubs for any fee full stop. We did exploit loopholes to get around it though. I don't want to get too sidetracked here as im not that arsed, im just pointing out that we're not afraid to exploit loopholes and be a bit underhand when it suits us. Looks like PSG are exploiting loopholes on a massive scale here and it will have much wider implications but if they get away with it it probably benefits us anyway as it frees us up to do exactly the same if we ever want to. In short, this deal stinks but there's no point moralising over it as we'll probably copy it at some point and nobody on here will complain.

That's not City playing dirty in Europe though is it? Do they have an equivalent of FFP in the Aussie league? If not then the reason for them being bought as City players is so any sales if they do well go on our books.

I agree that I don't think the 2 scenarios can be compared. With Neymar, if it happens the way it's being reported then a football club would effectively be acquiring a near-£200 million player for free as his transfer fee wouldn't be going through the books. Thing is, I don't even think PSG would be breaking any rules if they did it!

Yeah as I said there's being thrifty and there's being downright dirty. I don't think they'd risk action from UEFA like this though, I could see them going after them big time if they do it.

fucking hell, this is really getting legs. Lot of french papers running stories it's almost definitely done. 600k per week after tax. psg is mad.

No way this is happening imo. FFP will sort that and it sounds like Barca would even ask for proof that PSG wouldn't fail it? X

barcelona can do fuck all. it's the player who is paying release fee. if he brings the money to FA, he's not their player anymore. and I doubt they are not interested to sell. they can renew half of the team for that money.

Imagine he will just walk in to Barca offices with his shiny new Qatari bank card asking where to pay.
Charge-Cards-Gold-%20latinumthumb.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.