Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than that he may be slightly fitter than he was when he returned to work last summer, and that he has now had a year's experience of playing in Spain, I doubt the situation at the club has changed sufficiently to warrant him staying.

You could say the same about Sanchez the only difference is the goals. Apart from that nasri can do pretty much what Sanchez can do imo.

That's a pretty big difference and the key thing. Pep has stated we need a player who will score goals, if you're keeping Nasri instead of Sanchez or an alternative with the only difference being the goals then what's the point? He doesn't do the key thing Pep wants.

I don't know about Sanchez's skill with this but Samir can organize a strike and get a manager fired like nobody's business. Ask Raymond Domenech. (Btw, I'm not totally anti-Samir).

Oh yeah he's pretty good at doing the quenelle, a sort of anti-Semitic dab, if you will.(allegedly)

hardly a bad thing, domenech was personification of an idiot.

Hoping that he ( Nasri ) shows some application and quality and helps to sell himself ?

Pretty sure Nasri is finished at City .
Potentially but I think Nasri is a known quantity and I don't think that any pre season games will sway a club either way on whether to buy him or not. He started off well at Sevilla but tailed off, that will be what he is judged on.

Other than that he may be slightly fitter than he was when he returned to work last summer, and that he has now had a year's experience of playing in Spain, I doubt the situation at the club has changed sufficiently to warrant him staying.

Pep wanted him to stay didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.