Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think top players look at a club who are basically telling someone they are not leaving despite being unhappy and think, yep, thats the club for me you are deluded mate.

You will sell him its that simple. Wenger has a history of saying player x is going nowhere only for them to go and twice they have come to us.

they do say good things come in three's ;-)

You talk as if we're the only club that might look to keep a player looking to leave. Liverpool kept Suarez and Xabi Alonso, Dortmund kept Lewandowski, Southampton kept Schneiderlin, Leicester kept Mahrez, Man Utd kept Ronaldo & De Gea. All examples off the top of my head, and all got the head down once the season started. I remember Tevez being homesick on an annual basis and Yaya pining for Birthday Cakes as well.

So long as Sanchez and his agent say the same we have arsenal over a barrel. 35 million now or he sits out his contact and comes to us next year on a free, their call.

You talk as if we're the only club that might look to keep a player looking to leave. Liverpool kept Suarez and Xabi Alonso, Dortmund kept Lewandowski, Southampton kept Schneiderlin, Leicester kept Mahrez, Man Utd kept Ronaldo & De Gea. All examples off the top of my head, and all got the head down once the season started. I remember Tevez being homesick on an annual basis and Yaya pining for Birthday Cakes as well.

BUT you couldn't keep Nasri, Henry or VanPersie in similar scenarios... you might keep Sanchez but I'd bet against it.

How many of those were in the last year of their contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.