Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be signed by us but i don't think it will be until transfer deadline day, it will be like a long drawn out game of poker
would be silly of Arsenal to wait that long when all their focus should be on a replacement.

Wenger will force him to hand in a transfer request and / or demand a monumental fee from us north of 75 million GBP which will appease their fans to some extent and justify his sale... I think we'll pay it and he will be here in late August...

Wenger will force him to hand in a transfer request and / or demand a monumental fee from us north of 75 million GBP which will appease their fans to some extent and justify his sale... I think we'll pay it and he will be here in late August...
Appreciate I will be in the minority but £75M would be absurd for a player of his age in the last year of his contract

Can't for one second see us signing this guy as well. Pretty sure the sheikh will say enough is enough. Unless off course Guardiola has made some outrageous promise about the trophy haul should we get Sanchez as well as Mendy, Walker, Danilo, Silva and that goalkeeper fella.....

Can't for one second see us signing this guy as well. Pretty sure the sheikh will say enough is enough. Unless off course Guardiola has made some outrageous promise about the trophy haul should we get Sanchez as well as Mendy, Walker, Danilo, Silva and that goalkeeper fella.....
Well I'm sure khaldoon said he wanted the Quad

Appreciate I will be in the minority but £75M would be absurd for a player of his age in the last year of his contract

I agree... why pay £75m for a 29 year old when we could pay £100m for a 19 year old in Mbappé & im not having it he'd cost £150m before anyone starts, as he's not proven enough to demand that fee & Monaco know it. They can ask for £150m all they like but they'll not get close to that for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.