Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has wanted Sanchez from day one. All this Mbappe talk is in my view designed to get Wenger's attention.
That's what I think too, mbappe's family have said in interviews that he either want some RM or go to a intermediary club for a few years then go to Madrid, personally I'd rather have the guarantee of the 15 to 20 league goals that Sanchez would provide over those 3 to 4 years, Mbappe is a amazing talent but nobody knows how a 18 year old will transition to the premier league with a €160m price tag hanging over him

A few weeks ago there was talk of an Aguero/Sanchez swap and we all ridiculed it. With talk of this huge Mbappe bid and the continued chase of Sanchez, does anyone else feel like City might actually entertain the swap? I have this crazy notion in my head that if we got Mbappe, City would all of a sudden find an Aguero for Sanchez + £20-30m deal quite appealing. I think Arsenal and their fans would be happy. Aguero would surely take some convincing though.
But why not kun + Mbappe / Sanchez?

A few weeks ago there was talk of an Aguero/Sanchez swap and we all ridiculed it. With talk of this huge Mbappe bid and the continued chase of Sanchez, does anyone else feel like City might actually entertain the swap? I have this crazy notion in my head that if we got Mbappe, City would all of a sudden find an Aguero for Sanchez + £20-30m deal quite appealing. I think Arsenal and their fans would be happy. Aguero would surely take some convincing though.

No, we won't let him got to Premier League clubs. But Madrid wouldn't be half bad to try to sign Kun if we take Mbappe.

Not gonna give another PL club Aguero when we could get Sanchez for 0 in June

I get really fcked off with city fans talking about getting rid of Sergio, the guy is top draw and obviously some fans don't appreciate that.

I get really fcked off with city fans talking about getting rid of Sergio, the guy is top draw and obviously some fans don't appreciate that.
As attacking players go it'd make more sense to get rid of Sterling rather than Aguero. Just as from a defensive perspective it'd make more sense to get rid of Stones rather than Mangala. But they are English and supposedly full of untapped potential so therefore logic must be suspended.

Sterling and stones really need to up their game this season for me
Sterling made a big step forward in his progression and was one of our best players last season. It feels like he just can't win with some people.

Sterling made a big step forward in his progression and was one of our best players last season. It feels like he just can't win with some people.

Indeed but he is getting very strong competition next season. If we sign Mbappe and Sanchez eventually, I feel that him and Aguero might come worst from that. It would definitely be either the end or phasing out of Aguero but he is the next who has to work his socks out to have the place in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.