United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a formal complaint will soon be heading the direction of the BBC (copied to OFCOM) regarding their clear and blatantly biased sport social media output. I has gone beyond a joke; not even subtle anymore. The evidence is clear to see, and it has the stench of the Media City Rag's Nest all over it.

_97080248_capture.png

crybabycustard or downright liar?

i`ll go with liar

Looks like they're getting Ibrahimovic back in January. While he was throwing his usual venom on other clubs spending money while poor rags play their academy players, he said something that went unnoticed:

‘We spent because of what happened to Zlatan (Ibrahimovic) and we cannot allow ourselves to be without an important, strong striker for the first six months of the season.

Looks like they're getting Ibrahimovic back in January. While he was throwing his usual venom on other clubs spending money while poor rags play their academy players, he said something that went unnoticed:

‘We spent because of what happened to Zlatan (Ibrahimovic) and we cannot allow ourselves to be without an important, strong striker for the first six months of the season.

It has been mentioned before if he can prove his fitness. It wouldn't surprise me if they went back in for Griezman in January either.

I am confused by the logic, or lack thereof concerning his comments about the transfer market.He seems to be suggesting spending 75 to 90 on Lukaku and 82 to 100 on Pogba and even 160 or what ever on Neymar is ok because they are special players so it doesnt inflate the market. On the other hand spending 20 to 50 does inflate the market and its crazy and out of control.
So if a club buys 10 30mio pound players they are crazy but 2 at 150 is sensible. Im not sure that makes sense. Surely its the latter which will inflate the market more. Furthermore who is to say which player is special.
I would also add he seems to be criticising his own purchase of the 31mio pound Linderof.

All in all clear as mud.

No, he said why it is OK they paid that money. Because they really needed them. Others are probably buying for fun, only them need players.

He obviously likes tottenham model. Them not buying any top player and winning fuck all while he cherry picks the best players of the world and getting the glory. Plus the obvious dig on us - "spurs are not selling anyone but walker. But they sold him because they wanted to sell".

I am confused by the logic, or lack thereof concerning his comments about the transfer market.He seems to be suggesting spending 75 to 90 on Lukaku and 82 to 100 on Pogba and even 160 or what ever on Neymar is ok because they are special players so it doesnt inflate the market. On the other hand spending 20 to 50 does inflate the market and its crazy and out of control.
So if a club buys 10 30mio pound players they are crazy but 2 at 150 is sensible. Im not sure that makes sense. Surely its the latter which will inflate the market more. Furthermore who is to say which player is special.
I would also add he seems to be criticising his own purchase of the 31mio pound Linderof.

All in all clear as mud.

It's simple.

He's a fucking hypocrite!

Let's get this right people. The rags paid £40 million for Lindelhoof including add ons. On a side note SSN are now quoting Lukaku's fee as £90 million. That won't go down well at Rag Towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.