Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
if nasri shows he has the desire to fight for the shirt and club ,and shows he will give 100% 100% of the time I have no problem, he has the quality, does he have the fight ??.
Simple answer is NO. When the going gets tough the weak get running. He is a bad influence on team morale and
is not capable of putting in quality performances over a sustained period.

Not sure what your point is. I clearly said on his day which is way back when we used to get decent performance out of him and at times he has been our best player even when Silva has been on the same pitch, but I'm taking about his best ever form rather than anything else, the rest of my post was slagging him off and saying we should get rid - how is that ridiculous?
Not solely having a go at you, mate. It's just this reinvention of his as some kind of troubled and flawed football genius that irks me.

Simple answer is NO. When the going gets tough the weak get running. He is a bad influence on team morale and
is not capable of putting in quality performances over a sustained period.

This sentence was said about Tevez & Yaya and any player who is looking to leave or have problem with the manager or the club.

If you assess the contribution of Delph & Fernando last year, I think Nasri is able to have better impact than both of them.

This sentence was said about Tevez & Yaya and any player who is looking to leave or have problem with the manager or the club.

If you assess the contribution of Delph & Fernando last year, I think Nasri is able to have better impact than both of them.

Tevez at least was 100% involved on the park and Yaya has had his moments but he's shown way more desire to change than Nasri ever has. Nasri can be a pain both on and off the field. He's the one who has to prove himself to Pep and we all know Pep doesn't tolerate attitudes like Nasri's which is why we seen Yaya buck up and focus a lot more

will be hard to sell with his wages and if we don't get Sanchez he won't be a half bad replacement. Things about bad moral and stuff are pure bullshit.

will be hard to sell with his wages and if we don't get Sanchez he won't be a half bad replacement. Things about bad moral and stuff are pure bullshit.

Indeed. He's big mates with Yaya and I don't see Yaya causing any problems in the dressing room.

Nasri is quality and still retains the ball better than virtually anyone in the squad.

People have rose tinted glasses and are clearly ONLY looking at his work going forward and even then I can't see how they haven't noticed although he does keep the ball well he also slows down the whole team at times when he does this and it often leads to nothing unless he's at the top of his game. Could Pep iron out these flaws to his game to fit our system? Who knows... but does Nasri deserve it after he had his chance last season? Last year both Silva and De Bruyne adapted their games for their team, improved defensively(positioning and so on) and it appeared as though their workrate was consistently higher too... can we even be sure Nasri would adapt in the same way? He doesn't seem to have changed since his Arsenal days no matter what manager he is under to me. The attitude rumour is neither here nor there we can't be sure until it's confirmed which isn't happening and frankly it would be unnecessary to settle it publicly even if he was acting a bit of a nob.

I say sell him, give a real chance for Foden to get some game time next season, it's time to move on.

Last edited:
Not sure if he'd do it on regularly basis but Samir wasn't half bad and lazy defensively against Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.