Bournemouth away, 1,272 tickets starting at 22k

Since the away at Bournemouth last season I have gained 1560 points and missed no games; I am still in the first hit on day one for this but how and why have the initial criteria increased by many more points than have been available?

Smells a lot of corporate demand to me.

Since the away at Bournemouth last season I have gained 1560 points and missed no games; I am still in the first hit on day one for this but how and why have the initial criteria increased by many more points than have been available?

It's odd isn't it. I myself don't think there are that many going astray to corporate. I was going to miss this game but the Everton match bring moved has changed my holidays,I may be able to attend this so I checked my points and I don't qualify first hit. I never usually worry but it's there clear as day.
Got me stumped.

Yep, seems a clear pattern now. Points criteria going up at a faster rate each season than regular season ticket holders can keep up with (even if you are on all schemes and miss zero games).
My mate had prob missed 3 or 4 games total (all comps) in the last 5 years and for the first time ever he isn't in the first batch this time, he's just under 22k.

I just had a look at a Spurs webpage and it stated the allocation last year was 1365 so, if true, the allocation has fallen by 93.

I know there is a reduced capacity this year due to the requirement for disabled seating and access at the stadium. Would that drop of 93 make a significant difference to the points criteria or is it still likely to be corporate getting a bigger slice of the cake?

I just had a look at a Spurs webpage and it stated the allocation last year was 1365 so, if true, the allocation has fallen by 93.

I know there is a reduced capacity this year due to the requirement for disabled seating and access at the stadium. Would that drop of 93 make a significant difference to the points criteria or is it still likely to be corporate getting a bigger slice of the cake?
like I say I don't think its a corporate thing, more likely the 93 have gone the way you say. I'm getting too old to care though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.