Bournemouth away, 1,272 tickets starting at 22k

Walking to the game a couple of years ago, a Bournemouth fan told me they had plans approved to increase the capacity by 5k. if the expansion had happened there would be a few less disappointed Blues.

This will probably be the first League away I've missed in a few years but I've been there a couple of times already so I will take the rough with the smooth.

Walking to the game a couple of years ago, a Bournemouth fan told me they had plans approved to increase the capacity by 5k. if the expansion had happened there would be a few less disappointed Blues.

This will probably be the first League away I've missed in a few years but I've been there a couple of times already so I will take the rough with the smooth.
You're such a trooper, mate!

Haha! I will make the most of Brighton, Chelsea and Watford lol.

Shame you couldn't make the Bluemooners piss up. See you during the season no doubt
Yeah sorry about that. Traffic coming up was a fucking nightmare. By the time I got there it was too late.

Still working on Brighton one way or the other. I'll drop you a text if I get sorted, otherwise I'll see you soon enough :-)

like I say I don't think its a corporate thing, more likely the 93 have gone the way you say. I'm getting too old to care though :)

Yes. Will be a bit strange sat in a pub next to the ground watching it but it is what it is.

The plan is to build a new stadium where the athletics ground is which is adjacent to the stadium in Kings Park but one of the conditions is the the athletics track is built first. So it could be a fair few years away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.