Neymar

Is he even that good? He isn't even close to Messi or Ronaldo and never will be. I'd much rather be getting mbappe than him.

I know we always say when we splash out on a transfer "sure, it isn't our money". Which is true. But even so;

That is truly ridiculous money to be spending on one player, I don't care how good he is.

Yeah hope he is insured could get knocked down by a bus day after PSG buy him.

Is he even that good? He isn't even close to Messi or Ronaldo and never will be. I'd much rather be getting mbappe than him.
He is, you'll see the real Neymar now that he isn't in messis shadow. Look at him for Brazil he's an absolute beast.

How does this work out with tax? Does t france have a 75% tax rate on ridiculous high earners? Surely he would have to pay tax on the 300m which would then not cover his buy out?

The Qatar WC contract is to be signed in Qatar not France, so that portion would be tax free. If this is true. you've got to admire PSG for creativity.

He is, you'll see the real Neymar now that he isn't in messis shadow. Look at him for Brazil he's an absolute beast.
I'm still to be convinced by him. Will be interesting to see how he does as I'd expect him to rip that French league apart if he's as good as he is made out to be.

So, he's a 'beast' when other bigger 'beasts' aren't around...??

What kind of meek pussy is that??!!
Well you've just totally missed the point. Some players just have to be the main guy to get the most out of them, such as Neymar, Alexis, Ronaldo etc.

FFP what a joke, how can PSG afford such a deal, didn't they get done the same time as we did. I guess it's definitely a bit dodgy this transfer if it was us the authorities would be all over it.

Hopefully this opens the floodgates for us to get a biggy now! Launch a huge offer for mbappe would be perfect timing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.