Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uve got a skip needs filling on this job.
I'll give bony a tenner to fill it.

Mind you he would probably miss

I tell you what, I watched Silva's first day of training today & the way Bony kept the ball up & killed it dead was something else.

I've always thought players like him would be better playing deeper for a decent team instead of being an out & out striker. Pity it didn't work out for him...

I tell you what, I watched Silva's first day of training today & the way Bony kept the ball up & killed it dead was something else.

I've always thought players like him would be better playing deeper for a decent team instead of being an out & out striker. Pity it didn't work out for him...
It does look good but to be honest I would be very disappointed if a footballer at pretty much any pro level never mind premier league couldn't do that!

I really thought Bony would be sold by the time we came back from USA, must be pretty crap to have been left out and now having to train with everyone again. I hope the rumors of the swansea move have some substance and he can get a move.

Bony has plenty of technical ability and whilst I know he's a big guy he looks slow and a bit lazy. He couldn't get a game at Stoke after a string of woeful performances - being objective I can't see anyone paying much for him.

It does look good but to be honest I would be very disappointed if a footballer at pretty much any pro level never mind premier league couldn't do that!

I really thought Bony would be sold by the time we came back from USA, must be pretty crap to have been left out and now having to train with everyone again. I hope the rumors of the swansea move have some substance and he can get a move.
Maybe Swansea need to sell Siguurdson first ?

There is absolutely no chance that Claudio Bravo is earning £10k a week, which suggests their figures are probably a load of bollocks.

He's probably on £10k basic per week but gets an extra £50-100k per save he makes. Overall that will mean he is taking home something like £10k per week.

There is absolutely no chance that Claudio Bravo is earning £10k a week, which suggests their figures are probably a load of bollocks.

I know for a fact that every single player barring capt/ambassadors(vinnie, Kun, David and formerly Yaya and Joe) are on 80K pw sterling. Everything else is bonus driven. Anyone quoting anything else is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.