Thomas Lemar

Don't think he's all that, good but not at the standard we've been signing/looking at this summer. Doesn't really fit into our squad either, we've got 1 space for a goalscorer, something a bit different from what we've already got, Lemar doesn't fit the bill.

I like him but if we're signing an attacking player then it needs to be someone who plays further forward; Mbappe, Sanchez, Dybala...those types of players.

Me neither. Nor would I want us to sign him just to piss arsenal off. That's raggish thinking if you ask me.
Was thinking the same thing. That's a childish small club mentality and I would not expect that from a club like Man City.

Me neither. Nor would I want us to sign him just to piss arsenal off. That's raggish thinking if you ask me.

No chance we would ever sign a player just to piss a rival off, either we genuinely we think he'll improve the squad or we're putting the squeeze on Arsenal to get the ball rolling with Alexis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.