Thomas Lemar

That's nothing new in football. It's always been the same. Seeing your rivals fail has always been as desirable and enjoyable as seeing your own team succeed.
If another English side is playing in a European cup final, do you want them or the foreign team to win? Man U excepted of course, that ones obvious.

That's nothing new in football. It's always been the same. Seeing your rivals fail has always been as desirable and enjoyable as seeing your own team succeed.

Its downright ridiculous for an Arsenal fan to make a claim like that. As if he wasn't grinning like a cheshire cat every year when Tottenham finished below them, or when Mourinho fucked chelsea 2 years ago.

Funny thing about this is that Arsenal could have had him in weeks ago. They've been having discussions for ages, but classic Arsenal they won't stump up the fee necessary.

If another English side is playing in a European cup final, do you want them or the foreign team to win? Man U excepted of course, that ones obvious.
Usually, any English side playing in Europe will be one of the top 4 sides, I'm talking CL here and not the losers cup which I don't give a shit about anyway, so I'll be hoping they lose, Why? 1) Because if they win, I
Its downright ridiculous for an Arsenal fan to make a claim like that. As if he wasn't grinning like a cheshire cat every year when Tottenham finished below them, or when Mourinho fucked chelsea 2 years ago.
Good point mate. Quote his original post and ask him the question.

Funny thing about this is that Arsenal could have had him in weeks ago. They've been having discussions for ages, but classic Arsenal they won't stump up the fee necessary.

So true, but he (wenger) moans about the spending of other clubs - trying spending some money yourself you gargoyle......

I'll answer your question in this way. I can't wish any rival team to lose week in week out in the Prem and then all of a sudden cheer for them just because they happen to be in a European cup final. My football prejudices and instincts are too ossified and calcified for that to happen. The other reason is that I can't stand the wankfest in the media for the next 10 days if they happen to win.

I'll answer your question in this way. I can't wish any rival team to lose week in week out in the Prem and then all of a sudden cheer for them just because they happen to be in a European cup final. My football prejudices and instincts are too ossified and calcified for that to happen. The other reason is that I can't stand the wankfest in the media for the next 10 days if they happen to win.

+1

Supporting English teams in Europe?
What a weird concept, so their fans can come and say you look at our medals? Then they get to attract better players. And make more money.
In my opinion you are not a real fan if you support rival teams from your own country in Europe.

The only teams I'd want to do well are the minor ones, Leicester last season in CL, Fulham the other year and Everton this year in EL. Teams that never win a thing who get a rare shot at success (Spurs excluded obviously).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.