Thomas Lemar

Fair point, I'd take both Lemar and Mbappe/Alexis. Who wouldn't?

@Afrenchguy has lately disappeared from this board, maybe he could add something on Lemar's transfer situation?
My latest dialogue with him on B.Silva ended with us signing the player:)
Are you suggesting that your convo with Frenchguy was what led to our signing Bernado? I'd love to know you personally you're a top guy. Hahaha!

It's debatable, but I see him as a wing playmaker with a good engine. Even at Monaco he often cuts inside taking N10 positions, mirroring B.Silva's movements on the other flank. IMO he has all abilities needed to play in the middle or, better, shift between center and wing like Iniesta.

Not so sure that Sane will always play LW. He's a genuine RW, wouldn't be surprised by his return to a 'natural' position. Besides, Lemar and Sane are so different that they wouldn't be straight competitors anyway.
Very true, and personally i can see him ending up as a striker. With him and B Silva we have incredible options that go inside, outside, switch flanks, and we'll need all of those options over a season.

Under pep when in possession at both Barça and Bayern he has encouraged very fluid movement of the midfield and forwards, maybe more evident at Barca as I think Lewendowski changed things at Bayern, but the front six can play anywhere and be a threat anywhere. I am sure that is what Pep is aiming for here too. Makes man marking impossible.

Fair point, I'd take both Lemar and Mbappe/Alexis. Who wouldn't?

@Afrenchguy has lately disappeared from this board, maybe he could add something on Lemar's transfer situation?
My latest dialogue with him on B.Silva ended with us signing the player:)
I sent a pm to ric to ask if @Afrenchguy had been banned, he used to post a lot of interesting stuff about Monaco targets, although he did get a bit of stick.

Ric is on holiday but said someone had banned Afrenchguy, probably because he retaliated?

Ric said he would investigate when he gets back.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that your convo with Frenchguy was what led to our signing Bernado? I'd love to know you personally you're a top guy. Hahaha!
Believe me or not mate, I asked @Afrenchguy if we can land B.Silva on may, 22. My present was delivered 4 days later (I guess it's the time needed to sort out all paperwork in some heavenly office). Can @Afrenchguy be a summer transfer version of Santa? Prepare your wishes, sir.

On a serious note, I find the board members' belief in ITKs even more funny and religious, so why not? ;)

Believe me or not mate, I asked @Afrenchguy if we can land B.Silva on may, 22. My present was delivered 4 days later (I guess it's the time needed to sort out all paperwork in some heavenly office). Can @Afrenchguy be a summer transfer version of Santa? Prepare your wishes, sir.

On a serious note, I find the board members' belief in ITKs even more funny and religious, so why not? ;)
You are an interesting guy indeed; I had a very good laugh. Frenchguy must be too pissed to show up here seems we're signing athe least a couple more players from them.

You are an interesting guy indeed; I had a very good laugh. Frenchguy must be too pissed to show up here seems we're signing athe least a couple more players from them.
I posted above, @Afrenchguy has been banned by one of the mods. That's why he's not been posting.

It's a pity many of our targets are at Monaco.

I posted above, @Afrenchguy has been banned by one of the mods. That's why he's not been posting.
Oh I see. Now can I make a plea that you (not you of course but the responsible mod) relax the ban. Always interesting to have him around whether he's doing an analysis, debating, fighting, whatever. Haha

Oh I see. Now can I make a plea that you (not you of course but the responsible mod) relax the ban. Always interesting to have him around whether he's doing an analysis, debating, fighting, whatever. Haha
Totally agree, he was a good poster. It improves the forum having a variety of informed sources. ( I don't know if he'd come back though, he got some ribbing, and he probably won't like being banned).

As I said above @Ric said he would investigate when he is back from holiday.

Totally agree, he was a good poster. It improves the forum having a variety of informed sources. ( I don't know if he'd come back though, he got some ribbing, and he probably won't like being banned).

As I said above @Ric said he would investigate when he is back from holiday.
Fair enough. Thanks for making the effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.