Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how good he might be, his injury record last season was atrocious. Judging by the price they got for Morata, Real would want silly money. He's also on astronomical wages after tax.

No, no and no.

for now its all "rummors and grate vine" today firT Bale not leaving, then later Bale leaving.

its all depends on if Mbappe signs with RM, if he signes with us or Barca, Bale will stay put.

not sure I want him anymore. I can't recall when I saw him winning the game last time. He just doesn't look that huge anymore.

But anyway, he is on 350k per week after tax. Nobody will come close to that so he'd be crazy to leave Madrid.

Personally i hope he doesn't go to the rags, he's a hell of a player when fit and knowing our luck, he'd join the rags and never get an injury

Personally i hope he doesn't go to the rags, he's a hell of a player when fit and knowing our luck, he'd join the rags and never get an injury

This! He is class, I don't understand why you wouldn't want a world class player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.