Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumored for sane too so I don't see why not. Doubt bale will leave but as for playing with sterling and de bruyne, i def see it as possible. i can see pep lining us up something like this

sterling kun -----
de bruyne silva

de bruyne and silva being his new xavi and iniesta

Last edited:
I know someone who knows his family. Apparently he's said he'll go to the rags if he leaves RM.

This story was regurgitated by the papers within hours of Real sacking their manager. Bale may have had a good relationship with Benitez but it doesn't mean that he now wants to come back to England.

We can't let the Rags have him. He's a game changer and he'd make them a threat for the title.
We might not 'need' him but if he's available we should be in for him. He's the best homegrown player around, can play both wings and I believe he could play up front too.
Assuming not all 5 are fit at the same time we could pick any 4 from Aguero, Silva, Sterling, KDB & Bale with Sterling/Bale playing up top in Aguero's absence.
Probably won't happen so I guess I'll have to make do with Football Manager.

Is it time to finally go get Bale. Pep says we need something.

Is Bale it? I've seen rumors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.